Teacher Shenanigans

Teacher+Shenanigans

Within the last couple weeks, there have been many photos of one of the campus supervisors going up around the school.  Ryan wanted as many of them taken down and wanted to know who’s behind this big prank.  Ryan said that the culprit stole pictures off his desk and photocopied them and spread them throughout the school.  Somebody put glitter all over his desk and left a note that said, “We love you and your beautiful blue eyes.”  He has green eyes…  He was 99% sure that it was Ms. Daly and I chose to dig a little deeper into this mystery and investigate.

Mrs. Daly said, “What pictures? I may or may not be responsible for 42 of them.”  She also tried to move the blame to Ms. Staack.   Ms. Staack said “I plead the 5th, even though I’m not too sure what that means.”  Ms. Staack and Ms. Daly are the definition of teachers being friends inside and outside of school.  They are still even having a competition of who gets engaged first.

Ms. Daly also told us a rumor that Mr. Morgan has a plastic bunny in his school mailbox and I confirmed that it is a true statement.  He immediately corrected me and said, “It’s ceramic.”  Regardless of the material of the bunny, someone still placed it there.  This mystery was like a nesting doll that just kept unraveling.  I’ve always been curious about behind the scene shenanigans between the staff at East.  But if anybody were to pull these pranks it would definitely Ms. Daly and Ms. Staack.

img_0726
Mr. Morgan with his ceramic bunny