Lincoln East High School's home of Spartan news

Lunch Bunch Party

Lunch Bunch is a club that meets almost every Thursday during all three lunches. It is held in room 149, and it is a great place to eat with friends, and make new ones. Any student from any grade is welcome to go, and hopefully the community grows from the small group that is there now, to an even bigger family.

This Friday, February 11, something big is happening at East High after school. Lunch Bunch is having their own party to celebrate friendship and to just have a good time. The extravaganza starts at 3:15 with a Wii tournament in room 149. The tournament will be followed by a Valentino’s pizza party with as much pizza as you can eat, and lastly, at 7:15 the whole group is going to the Girl’s basketball game to cheer on their Spartans.

Anyone and everyone who wants to participate in this event is welcome and highly encouraged to. It is a great place to get to know some really amazing people and to make new friends, plus what better way to spend a Friday than playing Wii and eating pizza? Everyone in the group is so excited and getting ready for it, and hopes that not just Lunch Bunch people attend. If you wish to come to this fantastic event RSVP to either the head of the SPED department, Julie Ramel, or anyone who works with those wonderful kids. Hope to see you all there!