Pep Rally 2/9/17

It’s that time of the year again when the entire student  body gathers to show off their Spartan pride.  The annual winter pep rally will be held on Thursday, February 9 in the South Gym of East High School.  The pep rally will start around 9:30a.m meaning it will cut into second and third periods and will end around 10:00.

This pep rally comes at a great time to come together celebrate our school’s achievements; each winter sport will bring down two athletes to share about how their season is going and a foreshadow of what we can expect the rest of their season to play out as we come to an end of winter athletics in the coming weeks.  Next, the state cheer and dance will be performing their respective routines that they will be taking to the State competition in Grand Island on February 17th.  East’s Express Show Choir will be taking the stage, or should i say court? When they perform one of their showstopping routines which is something you won’t want to miss. As always, there will be fun games to participate in if you are chosen from the stands, along with prizes to give away.  

Pep rallies are a great way to come together as one whole student body to acknowledge the hard work our Spartan students put into other activities.  It is also a time to take a break from classes and have a good laugh.